EASA Part 66 Examination Program (Aerotech Tafe College, Seremban, Malaysia). ATC conducts the EASA examinations under the approval of Aircraft Maintenance College 66 (AMC66) ; NL.147.7366. ATC conducts examination for licensed category A1, B1.1, B1.3 and B2.
1) Next examination date to TBA
Morning session (09:00 – finish)
Afternoon session (13.00 – finish)
2) Examination fees : Download file below
3) There will be short classes conducted for this examination. Please request for the schedule and fees.
4) All payment should be done to the following account
Beneficiary Account Name : Aerotech Training Centre Sdn Bhd
Beneficiary Account Num : 04500319352
Beneficiary Bank Name : Hong Leong Bank Sdn Bhd
Swift Code : Hlbbmykl
Examination Location & Facilities
Aerotech Tafe CollegeExamination Hall,
Lot 5409, Mukim Ampanagan, Jalan Sikamat,
70400 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
(Kolej TAFE Seremban)
* Kindly take note that short pants and slippers are not allowed in this premises
Canteen, technical library and free Wi-Fi on site
Authorised to held EASA Part 66 Examination for categories:
A1 Certifying Mechanic Turbine Aeroplanes
B1.1 Certifying Technician Turbine Aeroplanes
B1.3 Certifying Technician Turbine Helicopters
B2 Certifying Technician Avionics
29th March -1st April 2021
Registration Procedure & Requirements
5) Upon registration, a username and password will be generated for you to gain access to the website (www.amcc66.com) where module notes are provided.
Mrs. Jorgina James
Aerotech Tafe College Examination Officer