ATC has partnered with an FAA A&P Training and Examination Centre in US to assist the students in Malaysia to smoothen the FAA A&P licensing pathway. ATC provides the guidance, couching (in accordance with FAR) and simulate the exact scenario which the students will be undergoing in the FAA approved training and examination centre. Furthermore, ATC ensure that the students are prepared above average standard before flying to US for the actual examinations in order to prevent them from wasting their effort and money.
In Subang (Aerotech Training Centre)
- Pre-verification of documents
- Pre-interview for FAA requirements
- FAA A&P couching session in Subang (Flexible classes schedule)
- Mock up FAA A&P Examination
In United State (FAA Approved Training School)
- Full (7-10 days) A&P Aviation Mechanic Course
- Course Materials
- Daily Comprehensive Instructor Lecture
- Oral Practical Exam Preparation
- A&P FAA Written Examination
- FAA DME Examiner
All price will be quoted in USD and inclusive of the following:
- Program course fee as stated above.
- Flight ticket to&from US. (Economy)
- Accommodation in US for 7 days. ( Additional need to be borne by the candidate)
- Transportation from the lodging to the training facility.
- Visa application.
For further inquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 011-39339747.
ATC IS NOT AN APPROVED FAA TRAINING AND EXAMINATION CENTRE. ATC ONLY PROVIDES GUIDANCE & COACHING.