Due to Covid-19 pandemic, ATC has introduced minimum monthly payments for those who are facing financial constraints. You can register now with just RM200 only.
ATC is an approved training location under the approval of Aircraft Maintenance College 66 (AMC66) ; together with AMC66 (NL.147.7366) we conduct an EASA Part147 Cat A1 Training Course and EASA Part 66 Examination Cat A1/B1.1/B1.3/B2
This training program is designed to provide the attendees with full basic knowledge for category A license according to the EASA Part-66 regulation. The course includes both theoretical and practical training to meet the qualification standards of EASA Aircraft Maintenance License.
The training program last for 2 years which includes 8 months of theoretical & practical training in ATC (Subang), 2 months of practical in Maastricht (Netherlands), 2 months of actual maintenance working environment and 1 year working experience with an airlines or MRO.
Upon completion of the course, candidates are entitle to obtain their EASA Part 66 Cat A1 license and Cat B1.1 through EASA Part 66 Examination.
The objectives of this course are to obtain the basic knowledge levels as defined in the Part-66 regulation and gain the required competence in performing safe maintenance, inspections and scheduled tasks according to the aircraft maintenance instructions.
Aerotech Training Centre and AMC66 offer a full time EASA Part-147 Cat A1 Training Course & EASA Part 66 Cat B1.1 Examination
- Full time 2 years course
- Total 850 hours ( 12 months)
- 8 months theoretical & practical training in Subang, Malaysia.
- 2 months theoretical & practical training in Maastricht, Netherlands.
- 2 months actual maintenance working environment (OJT)
- 1 year working experience with an airline or MRO.
- 12/13 modules of EASA Part 66 examination.
- Minimum age of 17 years old and above
- Be able to write, read, speak, and understand the English language
- SPM or equivalent with 3 credits including Mathematics, English alongside a Science subject
- Foundation program / special entry test will be conducted for those with qualification below requirements.
- SPM Forecast results are accepted.
Registration Procedure & Requirements
- Fill up the registration form below.
- Attach scan copy of IC or passport.
- Attach scan copy of SPM or equivalent result slip.
- Attach proof of payment to confirm registration. (Registration fee RM 200)
- Upon registration, an offer letter will be sent with further details.
- All payment should be done to the following account
Beneficiary Account Name : Aerotech Training Centre Sdn Bhd
Beneficiary Account Num : 04500319352
Beneficiary Bank Name : Hong Leong Bank Sdn Bhd
Swift Code : Hlbbmykl