Aerotech Training Centre is an approved accredited centre ;approval number L02699. Aerotech Training Centre is able to provide a Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia that been given by Department of Skills Development(JPK) under Ministry of Human Resources, emphasizes on the standard practice of maintenance on aircraft frameworks, avionics and engines, and ensures the quality of aircraft maintenance activities in accordance with standards that have been set by all the National Aviation Authorities. Students will be exposed to the knowledge and skills required by the aviation industry, especially aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) based on Part 66 Category A. Other than the Core Subject the students needed, we also will covered a soft skills subjects to make sure the students are ready to enter the aviation industry worldwide.
Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia in Aircraft Maintenance Operations (Level 4)
- Full time 3 years course.
- On the Job Training / Internship with an Airlines or MRO provided.
- Additional professional certificate & program incorporated.
- Affordable fees with excellent training materials & facilities.
- Full study loan & KWSP withdrawal available.
- AIRCRAFT GENERAL SERVICING TP-060-3:2013-C01
- AIRCRAFT AIRFRAME SERVICING TP-060-3:2013-C02
- AIRCRAFT STRUCTURE SERVICING TP-060-3:2013-C03
- AIRCRAFT POWER PLANT SERVICING TP-060-3:2013-C04
- AIRCRAFT ELECTRICAL SERVICING TP-060-3:2013-C05
- AIRCRAFT INSTRUMENT SERVICING TP-060-3:2013-C06
- AIRCRAFT RADIO AND ELECTRONIC SERVICING TP-060-3:2013-C07
- SUPERVISORY FUNCTION TP-060-3:2013-C08
- AIRCRAFT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TP-060-4:2013-C01
- AIRCRAFT AIRFRAME MAINTENANCE TP-060-4:2013-C02
- AIRCRAFT STRUCTURE MAINTENANCE TP-060-4:2013-C03
- AIRCRAFT SYSTEM MAINTENANCE TP-060-4:2013-C04
- AIRCRAFT POWER PLANT MAINTENANCE TP-060-4:2013-C05
- AEROPLANE GAS TURBINE MAINTENANCE TP-060-4:2013-E01
Core Abilities/Soft Skills
- Work Place Safety Z-009-1(1)
- Organizational Structure Z-009-1(2)
- Work Within System Z-009-1(3)
- Workplace Culture & Ethics Z-009-1(4)
- Basic Handling Information Z-009-1(5)
- Communication Function Z-009-1(6)
- Handling Problem Z-009-1(7)
- Information Technology Application Z-009-1(8)
- Manage Work Activities Z-009-2(1)
- Managing System Z-009-2(2)
- Handling Information Z-009-2(3)
- Collaborate With Colleague Z-009-2(4)
- Data Processing & Information Compiling Z-009-3(1)
- Job Performance Z-009-3(2)
- Provide Training Z-009-3(3)
- Teamwork Development Z-009-3(4)
- Work Implimentation Z-009-3(5)
- Customer Relations Z-009-3(6)
- Personel Management Z-009-4(1)
- Project Management Z-009-4(2)
- Technology Management Z-009-4(3)
- Minimum age of 17 years old and above
- Be able to write, read, speak, and understand the English language
- SPM or equivalent with 3 credits including Mathematics, English alongside a Science subject
- Foundation program / special entry test will be conducted for those with qualification below requirements.
- SPM Forecast results are accepted.
Registration Procedures & Requirements
- Fill up the registration form below.
- Attach scan copy of IC or passport.
- Attach scan copy of SPM or equivalent result slip.
- Attach proof of payment to confirm registration. (Registration fee RM 1, 000)
- Upon registration, an offer letter will be sent with further details.